Best Top Geysers/Water Heaters brand in India january 2020
1. Bajaj New Shakti GL 25-Litre
The Bajaj New Shakti GL 25-Litre Storage Water Heater comes in top of the list.
- The storage capacity 25 liter
- It consumes 2000 Watts of power
- It is coated with anti-corrosion powder
- Comes with a glass-lined inner tank with PUF insulation
- It comes with two years warranty period.
- It’s a very famous brand of Bajaj. An established name for manufacturing some of the best appliances so, you can fully trust the product
- The Bajaj New Shakti GL water heater comes along with a storage capacity of twenty-five liters. IT is huge! Isn’t it? I find it is excellent for large families.
This geyser comes along with a glass-lined tank. It comes with an anode rod with magnesium coated.
- This prevents corrosion and as well as water leakage. The product has an Incoloy heating element which enhances the durability of the device. product suggested you opt for it if you have high water pressure.
- What I like more about the geyser is that it has ample safety measures. Dry heating or overheating of water problem solved in this product. It is meant to tackle excessive water pressure as well. Comes with a 5-star BEE rating.
- You can fix it any place in your home kitchen, laundry, bathroom. It can easily be wall-mounted and has rust protection.
- Don’t showing Water tank level
Inlet and out let pipes for Hot and cold water not comes with product you need to buy it.
2. Racold Pronto neo three L Instant Water Heater
The Racold Pronto Neo 3 L Instant Water Heater is an instant geyser for regular use.
- It is a good option for your kitchen, washing hands, and bathroom for single-use as well
- This water heater comes along with three liters of storage capacity. Best for storing water and heating it. This delivers excellent quality water, and thus, you can rely on this
- Comes with attractive looks with a compact design. outer body looks very elegant. The quality of built material is superb, and It is the best value product with such amazing looks
- It comes with corrosion as well as rustproof. The innovative technology used that water heats very quickly
- The anti-siphoning system used to control dry heating, Moreover, there is auto cut off option to control the power supplies while in an emergency.
- Energy Efficient
- Italian well Crafted design
- Ideal for small family
- You have to pay extra money for installation because it’s not free.
3. Bajaj New Shakti GL 15-Litre
The Bajaj New Shakti GL 15-Litre Storage Water Heater is one of the best instant geyser.
- The storage space is 15 liters.
- The product consumes 2000 watts.
- The product comes with a glass line inner tank with PUF insulation.
- The body is rust and corrosion-free.
- It comes along with two years warranty period.
- The Bajaj New Shakti GL water heater comes in the best product of the Bajaj brand. You can fully trust the product capable to heat water as per your need.
- This product comes along with fifteen liters of huge storage capacity. Suitable for a medium-size Indian family. Medium size means 4-6 members family go for this water heater.
- Glass line coated inner tank, This prevents any rust and makes the product corrosion-free.
- The security of the product enhanced with fire-resistant cables. It protects the device from electric shocks as well as overheating.
- An ideal choice for high water pressure. With the classic design and combination of all advanced features, this product makes a perfect buy.
- Water tank level not showing in geyser
- Inlet and outlet pipes not comes with product for hot and cold water connections.
4.Bajaj Flora 3-Litre Instant Water Heater.
The best product in the category of instant geyser. compact size and attractive design, along with efficient heating is just so perfect.
The product is made up of premium quality material to make sure the water gets heated faster according to the requirements.
IT has a storage capacity of three liters, which is sufficient for a single person. You can use this in the kitchen or for washing hands.
The product comes along with specific safety measures. Thus, it is 100% safe to use water coming out from the water heater.
Comes with a corrosion and a rust-free body. It has two years of warranty of thermoplastic body and five years on the inner tanks.
- Fire retardant cable
- Neon Indicator
- Approved by ISI
- Multiple safety against overheating and over pressure
- Auto cut
- Inlet and outlet pipes not comes with product. You need to by it outside.
5.Crompton Solarium three L Instant Water Heater
The Crompton Solarium DLX IWH03PC1 3 L Instant Water Heater also comes in the top list of the instant geysers.
- The product has a sleek design
- It has got a stainless steel body
- The product is energy efficient
- 3 liters of storage space
- It is rustproof and has nanopolymer coated tank
- It comes with two years warranty period.
- The Crompton Solarium DLX IWH03PC1 is a reputed brand of Crompton. Perfectly suitable heater for your kitchen. You can use it in your bathroom for single use.
The product comes with a small storage capacity of three liters. Sufficient for the people who are looking to use for the same purpose.
- It has a compact size and wall-mountable and comes with fantastic features and attractive look it is a great buy.
- It comes with a stainless steel coating to protect against corrosion and rust. The heating element is copper, which requires less maintenance.
- Inlet and outlet pipes are not included with product.
6.Havells Instanio 3-Litre Instant water heater
The Havells Instanio 3-Litre Instant Water Heater is the best in the market and comes with attractive LED lights.
- It comes with a stainless steel tank
- The product comes with 3 liters of storage capacity
- It is rustproof as well as shockproof
- It consumes 3000 watts of power
- 2-year warranty period.
- Havells a well-known brand, which is known for kitchen and bathroom appliances.
- The product comes along with a storage capacity of three liters. great buy for the bathroom, kitchen use.
- The copper heating element is excellent for enhancing the performance of the geyser. It has a premium quality thermostat to maintain the correct temperature.
- Colour changing lights looks very attractive. This is amazing and helpful to set the temperature according to the LED indication.
- Installation is not free and inlet and outlet pipes not comes with geyser.
Geyser Buying Guide India one Know Your Purpose The most crucial factor to consider before buying a geyser is to know about the purpose of buying it.
To use for dishwashing or handwashing, then you go for small water heater whereas bigger size geysers are suitable for bathrooms So it is very essential for you to understand your need as it will help you to choose the best water heater.
A few questions you can ask yourself before proceeding are:
a) Do you want the geyser to be compatible with the showers?
b) Buying the water heater for the kitchen and hand wash?
c) Do you use a normal tap to connect the geyser in your bathroom?
Remember, the more you question yourself, the more it will become easy for you to know your requirements.
Another important thing to consider is the storage space for the geyser
Bigger family lookout for a water heater with a good storage capacity of 10-12L.Well as for the small family of 2-3 people, a geyser with 5-8L is sufficient.
The water heater comes with three types instant, storage, and gas geyser.
Two different types of water heater- electric and gas. Now, check the details:
a) Electric Water Heater This type of geyser operated with electricity. These are further classified into two different types depending on the functionality or speed of operation. Instant Geysers. With no storage space, an instant geyser can easily mount on the wall. It can have a maximum capacity of ten liters. You can get hot water immediately whenever you need it.I suggest it for washing hands or dishwashing.
Storage Geysers The storage water heaters come with a storage tank that usually need more space for wall mounting. It can store a maximum of thirty-five liters. However, you need to wait for at least five minutes to heat the water. It is great for showering and bathing.
b) Gas Water Heater The water heater that consumes natural gas to function is known as the gas water heater. They have lesser maintenance costs than electric heaters. However, the biggest concern is about the safety factor due to low-quality built-up materials.